Winter Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedgewood Hills Swim Club
(left turn at the sign for the pool)
Wedgewood Hills Swim Club
Rules and Regulations
1. Membership cards must be presented for admission into the pool.
2. Family memberships are limited to a maximum of two adults and their unmarried children under age 23, who all live in the same household.
3. Babysitters/caretakers may purchase a “babysitter” membership.
4. Non-members must be accompanied by a card-holding member of the Wedgewood Hills Swim Club and must pay the appropriate admission fee ($5.00).
GENERAL RULES / ADMISSION POLICIES
1. The Wedgewood Hills Swim Club Board of Directors reserves the right to amend the rules or change the schedule of the pool at any time.
2. No one will be allowed in the swimming area unless the pool is officially open and a lifeguard is on duty.
3. Lifeguards have the authority to enforce all pool rules. Patrons who repeatedly violate the rules or reasonable requests of staff may be asked to leave the pool.
4. Smoking is not permitted within the fenced area of the pool or in the clubhouse.
5. Picnic baskets/coolers are permitted in the grass area. No grills, gas or electric cooking devices may be brought into the pool premises.
6. Glass containers, alcoholic beverages, drugs, weapons and pets are NOT permitted. Service animals are permitted in the pool area but not in the pool itself.
7. Do not move furniture from its permanent location.
8. Bicycles must be parked in the bike rack or along the fence just inside the facility entrance.
9. The pool recreation room is available for rent. A non-refundable payment is due upon reserving.
10. The pool is available for private parties from 6pm - 9pm (pool will remain open to public from 6-7 pm). Private parties must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance with a non-refundable deposit. An approximate guest count is required at least 1 week in advance for staffing purposes. Final payment will be due the day before the event.
11. Use of the playground equipment, volleyball, 4 square and tetherball are at your own risk.
1. Distracting pool staff, including lifeguards, is prohibited.
2. No person within the pool area shall behave in such a manner as to jeopardize the safety and health of himself/herself and others. Such behavior, including abusive or profane language, shall be grounds for expulsion.
3. Running, boisterous or rough play, pushing, acrobatics, dunking, wrestling, offensive or disruptive splashing or yelling, diving or jumping without care and caution, snapping of towels, improper conduct causing undue disturbances on or about the pool area or any acts which would endanger any patron are all prohibited.
4. Spitting, spouting water, blowing nose, urinating or defecating in the pool is prohibited.
5. Children over the age of 7 are not permitted in the baby pool.
6. Gum chewing is not permitted in the pool area for health and safety reasons.
7. Diving from the pool deck is only permitted along the 5 foot wall.
8. Only one person is permitted on the slide at a time.
9. Damage to pool property will be the financial culpability of the responsible offenders or their legal guardians.
10. The Wedgewood Hills Swim Club is not responsible for for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property.
11. Individuals in the pool must wear regulation swimming suits. No street clothes are allowed in the pool. Clothing such as cut-offs, gym shorts and underwear is not permitted as swimwear.
AGE & HEALTH/SAFETY RESTRICTIONS
1. Children under the age of 8 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
2. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult supervisor (age 18+).
3. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the pool area.
4. Injury occurring in the pool must be reported to a lifeguard or manager immediately.
5. All patrons are encouraged to shower before entering the water.
6. Any person having a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease will not be permitted in the pool.
EQUIPMENT / TOYS
1. Swim toys, such as diving rings, balls and torpedoes, may be used in the main pool appropriately and responsibly.
2. Inner tubes and inflatable boats are not permitted in the main pool.
The pool manager is charged with the enforcement of the rules and regulations of the Wedgewood Hills Swim Club and is authorized to revoke the membership privilege of any person violating the aforementioned rules. No portion of the membership fee will be refunded upon revocation.